Microsoft Office 365 is the Office you know, plus tools to help you work better together, so you can get more done — anytime, anywhere. ISKCON.NET users can take full advantage of the range of products and services offered under the Office 365 Enterprise E1 Plan – offered free under Microsoft Philanthropies’ generous product donation program.
Available products include (amongst others):
- Office Online: Documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more, all online.
- SharePoint: A secure and private workspace for knowledge sharing and content management.
- Delve: Discover the ISKCON information and people most interesting to you right now. ISKCON.NET’s Delve people directory is the ‘LinkedIn for ISKCON’.
- Skype for Business: Real-time communication with chat, voice and video, for individuals and groups.
- Office 365 Video Conferencing: High Definition video conferencing.
- Teams: Real-time persistent chat rooms for teams.
- One Drive for Business: Secure online storage, synchronization and file sharing for teams.
- Planner: Project management integrated into Microsoft Office 365.
- Office 365 Video: A corporate-style intranet video portal.
These products can be utilized in specific private groups as well as across the organization.
Microsoft products in ISKCON.NET are for ISKCON.NET internal users who are ISKCON employees and active volunteers.
Are you managing a centre or project that can benefit from Office 365? Please request access at the form below (you’ll need to log in with your iskcon.net account first).
Request access to Office 365 on ISKCON.NET fill up form on our sign up page.